Scent-lok, Scent Sheild, etc. thoughts...


unioncountyslayer

Recommended Posts

I've been hunting mulies in the Sonoran Desert and walked up on a buck with his head down slowly scent trailing. I manged to catch up with him in the heavy brush and cactus. I haven't been bathing regularly (I will tonight since I'm home) and I just basically walked and jogged up to him. I was within 15 yards of him at times and he had my scent I'm sure. He just didn't care. He was busy. I spoke to him several times and asked him to stop in various openings but to no avail. He could see me clearly moving up on him too. I manged to miss him with an arrow. I'll rest a bit and go back tomorrow. If I'd had some sort of scent control on I'd be singing it's praises right now but I don't believe it works, so I didn't. Miracles happen now and then and if you're wearing your scentsuit when it does it's still just a miracle not a technological wonder.

Mark

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.