Muff Posted February 8, 2009 Report Share Posted February 8, 2009 Well here I sit at work and things are slow......:rolleyes:....I had good old hotdogs for lunch....what are you all havin???? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted February 8, 2009 Report Share Posted February 8, 2009 Tuna salad. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted February 8, 2009 Report Share Posted February 8, 2009 You know my stomach was just asking me the same thing... Not too sure yet, thinking about making some nachos. May have to make a box of good ole KD, haven't had that in a long time! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted February 8, 2009 Report Share Posted February 8, 2009 Let's see ... I'm getting set to have some fresh pan fried perch, some good old fashion corn bread and ,,, Spaghetti ... Hope you enjoyed those hotdogs ... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mike Posted February 8, 2009 Report Share Posted February 8, 2009 We made a big breakfast around 10:30. Bacon,sausage,eggs,hashbrowns and pancakes so I think i will be good til supper:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted February 8, 2009 Report Share Posted February 8, 2009 Change of plans, my brother is heading out the driveway as I type to go get us all Wendy's. Spicy chicken burger combo, biggie sized with a side ceasar salad.... Mmmmmmm... :p:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted February 8, 2009 Report Share Posted February 8, 2009 I took the family to Buffalo Wild Wings. I had a buffalo chicken sandwich. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doe-ee Posted February 8, 2009 Report Share Posted February 8, 2009 Leftover venison farmer's sausage on the lunch menu for today. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rookieee Posted February 8, 2009 Report Share Posted February 8, 2009 cool pizza:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clrj3514 Posted February 8, 2009 Report Share Posted February 8, 2009 pork roast,rice,mac&cheese, etc Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
total disaster Posted February 8, 2009 Report Share Posted February 8, 2009 Alisha here again. For breakfast I made us sausage patties, scrambled eggs, and toast. THEN, for supper I made spaghetti, along with salad and garlic bread. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted February 8, 2009 Report Share Posted February 8, 2009 Hope you saved me some leftovers Alisha, I loveeeee spaghetti... :p:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
preacherman Posted February 8, 2009 Report Share Posted February 8, 2009 Pizza Hut Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted February 9, 2009 Report Share Posted February 9, 2009 Pickled herring and crackers! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.