HarvDog Posted February 8, 2005 Report Share Posted February 8, 2005 Any word if the #29 will wear the RT camo at Daytona or any other race? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrud Posted February 8, 2005 Report Share Posted February 8, 2005 Re: Camo #29??? I've got the die-cast from Bristol last fall. It looks awesome! I would say if they do, look for a late, high profile race. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
spyderpancake Posted February 8, 2005 Report Share Posted February 8, 2005 Re: Camo #29??? I would love to see it. I thought his car looked good at Bristol-it just sucked that he had to hand it over too Kyle Petty! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
IowaDeerHunter Posted February 9, 2005 Report Share Posted February 9, 2005 Re: Camo #29??? Are they supposed to be running it? I haven't heard anything. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted February 9, 2005 Author Report Share Posted February 9, 2005 Re: Camo #29??? I haven't been able to find anything on this so I doubt Kevin is gonna run in camo. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
spyderpancake Posted February 9, 2005 Report Share Posted February 9, 2005 Re: Camo #29??? I wish Richard Childress would put Kerry Earnhardt in a good Busch car. Can you see a camo and black Team Realtree #33? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted February 9, 2005 Author Report Share Posted February 9, 2005 Re: Camo #29??? I don't think Kerry drives for Childress anymore... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
spyderpancake Posted February 9, 2005 Report Share Posted February 9, 2005 Re: Camo #29??? He's gonna be in the 500 in the #33 Bass Pro Shops car, along with a few more races. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.