LifeNRA Posted May 11, 2009 Report Share Posted May 11, 2009 Not every web site I get this "Roboform Assertion Failed" error. But it driving me nuts! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest TennesseeTurkey Posted May 11, 2009 Report Share Posted May 11, 2009 I had IE 8 had similiar problems, so I deleted it and re installed IE 7.... Im thinking about getting mozilla firefox.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hunt or be Hunted Posted May 11, 2009 Report Share Posted May 11, 2009 hey if you get mozilla firefox you will be better off Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted May 11, 2009 Report Share Posted May 11, 2009 Can't help ya John ,, I totally avoided IE 7 and 8 on purpose ... Buggy, Buggy, Buggy ... I've been happy with IE6 .. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redkneck Posted May 11, 2009 Report Share Posted May 11, 2009 Read this: http://www.realtree.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85359 I had problems with IE8 and switched to mozilla and never looked back. Speed is waaaaaayyyyyy better than IE8. Hope that helped. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted May 12, 2009 Report Share Posted May 12, 2009 I had problems with IE-8 and called this number: 1-800-936-5700. A tech in India that spoke perfect English, helped me and now it works great. In fact, I have never had my computer work so great on the internet! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.