bluelund79 Posted June 15, 2009 Report Share Posted June 15, 2009 (edited) Went out to fish a lake in the area I moved to, had a great day once the rain stopped. Ended the short trip w/ 1 small Northern Pike, 1 Largemouth, 2 walleyes (caught while fishing for bass), and a couple of large rockbass. Was a great day to be out with my buddy from the old station. Definitely going to continue fishing that lake now that I started to figure out the pattern(of course right before we had to get ready to leave) P.S, Really should change the handle name to camolund79 since I painted the boat last summer, but I've had the handle for so long, I just have to keep the old name... Edited June 15, 2009 by bluelund79 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted June 15, 2009 Report Share Posted June 15, 2009 Congrats on the fish! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hardwood_HD Posted June 16, 2009 Report Share Posted June 16, 2009 not a bad eye, looks like a good eater! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
c_lou Posted June 16, 2009 Report Share Posted June 16, 2009 Looks like lunch was covered. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.