billkay Posted June 16, 2009 Report Share Posted June 16, 2009 ...near Bartlesville, OK, about 40 mins north of Tulsa? I'll be near there for about a week starting next Monday. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gator Posted June 16, 2009 Report Share Posted June 16, 2009 Jeramie and bfletch are up around there, but the majority I think are South east of OKC Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted June 17, 2009 Report Share Posted June 17, 2009 I work in Tulsa Daily and occasionally run up to B'Ville. What are you doing in that Neck of the woods? I have a lot of family in Bartlesville. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
billkay Posted June 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 17, 2009 Mostly just messing around and shooting some pix. Have a quickie job there at a cattle ranch and then it's off to have some fun. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted June 17, 2009 Report Share Posted June 17, 2009 Unfortunately, I've over 4 hrs south Bill. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted June 17, 2009 Report Share Posted June 17, 2009 Mostly just messing around and shooting some pix. Have a quickie job there at a cattle ranch and then it's off to have some fun. Thats cool! If it works out somehow we may have to try and meet up! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Kat Posted June 17, 2009 Report Share Posted June 17, 2009 Have fun in Oklahoma Bill! I'll be 5 hrs south of ya! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.