Drop-time Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 Wow! Im new to this forum and am very surprised to see folks with tens of thousands of posts. I spend some time at Primos and I think the most Ive seen is 8000? Do some of yall use this forum at work or just Really ,Really spend alot of time here?? Ill admit to being a forum junkie... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Kat Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 I'm not one of the top dogs here....but I have a few. Most folks have been here going on 8 years or more . welcome to Realtree. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 Yeah there's a lot of people over 10K, wtnhunt has 50 some thousand. I've been here for 4 1/2 years and approaching 20K. I'm on here all the time! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NS whitetail Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 welcome to the RT forums, as you can see, some of us have been around here for a long time......... must be a great place eh Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 Just keep typing! LOL!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rookieee Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 Welcome to the forum Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
elkoholic Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 Just a lot of people who need to get a life. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 wecome to RT. you just joined today and already have 20 posts. Keep at it and you'll be there in just a few days! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snapper Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 Simple....just reply to everything and you'll add 'em soon enough...lol I'm here alot...but usally read more than reply! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hunt or be Hunted Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 Just a lot of people who need to get a life. you could that be? :D:D i have not been here a year yet and going on 2K. im on here ALL the time LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 Welcome to the Realtree campfire. Stick around and you will learn why people here have 5 digit post counts and why I left the Primos forums for good. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimT Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 I have been here for a lttle over five years with over 15,000 posts. I pretty much missed a year to. This is a good forum really. Met some good people on here, and learned alot...... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flintlock1776 Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 I don't know how many, nor do I care but after this post I'll see how many I have. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 Welcome to the forums. Been around here a little while. Read a lot of posts, reply to a few of them too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 I haven't been banned yet is all..... thats the only rason I have so many posts.... plus I use a lot of one word answers.... :poke: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowJoe Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 I have been a member for a few years and even I have a hard time keeping up with what's going on here. Of course, I drive a truck now and have no laptop to update with. Still, it's fun to be off here for a few days and then catch up all at once. Welcome to the forums!!! You'll be addicted in about 2.2:laser: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redkneck Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 Welcome to the forums. Posts add up fast, esp in the summer, when it's so hot outside! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 wtnhunt(William) passed me like I was standing still, quite a while ago. I can't use the computer at work. It might fall off my ladder...LOL. Like Snapper said..some of us just blow a little more hot air than others. Welcome to the Realtree forums. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
texastrophies Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 You will find a lot of people sacrifice quality post and go for quantity, but, if you check the user list and search by quantity of post, I belief just about everyone in the top tier of post quantity also give quality in their post. Don't get all wrapped up in the numbers, just be yourself and enjoy the forums. BTW, welcome aboard. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 Welcome to the forums. Been around here a little while. Read a lot of posts, reply to a few of them too. A few? Like I have room to talk, eh? My story is I have 3 months off every year, I post at work, and I type pretty fast. Welcome to the best forum, btw. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 My story is I have 3 months off every year, I post at work, and I type pretty fast. Welcome to the best forum, btw. I guess I don't have an excuse, since I can't post at work, and I still type with 2 fingers. But I do get too much free time in the fall and winter. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 some are just bigger morons than others Welcome to Realtree Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tom2008 Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 This is true. I took a break for a year and now I'm back to it. Some of these guys never took a break though. I still remember back when William reached around 20,000 haha. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 if you check the user list and search by quantity of post, I belief just about everyone in the top tier of post quantity also give quality in their post. Huh?? William, Buckee, Tominator, Jeramie? VermontHunter, Shaun300, SteveB? DogDoc, OJR, and JimT?? ToddyBowman, The Kat, LifeNRA, RangerClay, Finn and Toopointer?? I would hope you are only kidding about the quality of a post when it comes to these guys.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted July 6, 2009 Report Share Posted July 6, 2009 Huh?? William, Buckee, Tominator, Jeramie? VermontHunter, Shaun300, SteveB? DogDoc, OJR, and JimT?? ToddyBowman, The Kat, LifeNRA, RangerClay, Finn and Toopointer?? I would hope you are only kidding about the quality of a post when it comes to these guys.... Huh. The guy who most enjoys a public banning is aboot to get banned. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.