Swamphunter Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 I like the sound I like LONGGGG arrows I like bustin' nocks I LOVE hanging these on the wall in my hunting room While shooting, I decided I was going to intentionally try to hit the other arrow and did it on the first shot!!!!! This is only my second robinhood in my life, and I hate wasting the money... but I love doing it!!! Here is my first robinhood in 2007 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Nice!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Casey Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Nice!!!!!!!!!!!! ditto. Sweet shot... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Pretty cool Kenny. I've only got one. I was aiming at the same spot, but was not aiming at the first arrow, so I don't know if that makes mine intentional or accidental. I know this, I don't aim at the same spot anymore. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stone Cold Posted July 26, 2009 Report Share Posted July 26, 2009 Nice shot! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ruttinbuc Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 Sounds expensive, Ken! You will like the sound of one of those babies passing through an antelope come September! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sskybnd Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 i have 2 also i'l post pics later, it does get costly but there are nice to have in your collection of things nice shooting ken i guess them speed goats are in trouble this year. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted July 27, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 i guess them speed goats are in trouble this year. Not if they are further than 50 yards !! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 Cha-ching !!! Cha-ching !! is the sound that register makes when you have to another 12 shafts ... but those robinhoods are still cool to do ... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted July 27, 2009 Report Share Posted July 27, 2009 Nice shooting Ken. These skinny shafts, I have busted a lot of knocks shooting at the vitals. I just can't pull myself to intentionally try to shoot my own arrows, usually try to shoot different spots when shooting bag/block type targets. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Very cool Ken! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NY_Bowhunter14 Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 very cool! great shootin'! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hunterwebb Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 i hate that when it happens to me Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
backwoods07 Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 Nice shootin! I've always wanted to do this, but in a way I'm glad it hasn't happened. It'd be $30 down the drain.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sskybnd Posted July 28, 2009 Report Share Posted July 28, 2009 yeah it cost but you only do it a few times, ive done it twice Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimT Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 Hehehe......... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redkneck Posted July 29, 2009 Report Share Posted July 29, 2009 i hate that when it happens to me Me too. When I'm shooting that tight, I pick another spot. It is cool, and I've never split one down the middle, but kinda hope i dont anytime soon either Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.