Michiganbowhunter_SQ2 Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 Anyone catch the new episode Friday, or last night? Great show, and Michael shows just how down to earth he really is in this one. It was great watching a guy, who does this for a living, and has had the opportunity to hunt moose, elk, mulies, whitetail (and a more) in places most of us could only dream about, STILL get that excited when shooting, which was at that point, his biggest buck ever...:rockon: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michiganbowhunter_SQ2 Posted August 3, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Just watched it again. I think this might be one of the best episodes they've had. I swear ole Waddell looked like he was about to do some back flips walking up to that deer. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Just got done watching it! WOW is an understatement!!!!! Congratulations Michael on your biggest buck ever!! :drink: Definately one of my favorite episodes. It is on again later tonight about midnight if anyone wants to see it On a side not. I see that the Outdoor Channel has the episode listed as 2006. I could see where that other fellow who started the thread might think that these are re-runs. THEY ARE NOT! Congrats once again Michael!!! :clap: I loved the AC DC tunes. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jm23494 Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 That was a great episode. It showed just how unpredictable and quickly things happen. That buck came out of no where and took them by complete surprise. Nice shot and congrats on the buck. :beer: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Strut10 Posted August 3, 2009 Report Share Posted August 3, 2009 Good episode, for sure. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Norm Sauceman Posted August 4, 2009 Report Share Posted August 4, 2009 Would really like to see shows where they choose viewers or members from their websites and take them hunting with them...Don't get me wrong, I like seeing all the action as it is, I would just like to see some of these folks share the fun with folks who would not normally get to. You know what I mean? I mean, we buy products they get paid to show us and hunt with, why not give a little back to the community? Take us hunting too! hehe Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.