hammerforged Posted August 8, 2009 Report Share Posted August 8, 2009 Don't usually eat at the Colonel because we have a Bojangles close by. Decided to try the Colonel's new Grilled Chicken this evening and I must say I am more than a little impressed. Anyone else try this ? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted August 8, 2009 Report Share Posted August 8, 2009 I haven't been in a KFC for over 30 years! I'll take my own chicken that I do! LOL! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ohiobucks Posted August 8, 2009 Report Share Posted August 8, 2009 Yep, that Kentucky Grilled Chicken is pretty tasty stuff. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest TennesseeTurkey Posted August 9, 2009 Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 Yeah they cant keep enough of it at the KFC here the 2 times Ive tried to get some they said that they were out.... But I have had it at other locations and its pretty awesome Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted August 9, 2009 Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 my wife never liked kfc, so i haven't eaten there in 15 years or so. i'll have to give it a try. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redkneck Posted August 9, 2009 Report Share Posted August 9, 2009 I may eat there about twice a year. Will have to check out the grilled chicken. I never was a big fan of their fried chicken, plus they seem to want an arm and a leg for a family pack, not to mention their sides arent too good either. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.