The fishin Trip


CTBowMan

Recommended Posts

The Fishing Trip

Dave and his buddies were hanging out and planning an upcoming

fishing trip. Unfortunately, he had to tell them that he

couldn't go this time because his wife wouldn't let him. After a

lot of teasing and name calling, Dave headed home frustrated.

The following week when Dave's buddies arrived at the lake

to set up camp, they were shocked to see Dave. He was

already sitting at the campground with a cold beer, swag rolled out,

fishing rod in hand, and a camp fire glowing.

"How did you talk your missus into letting you go, Dave?"

"I didn't have to," Dave replied. Yesterday, when I left work,

I went home and slumped down in my chair with a beer to drown my

sorrows because I couldn't go fishing. Then the ol' lady

Snuck up behind me and covered my eyes and said, 'Surprise'."

"When I peeled her hands back, she was standing there in a beautiful see

through negligee and she said, ' Carry me into the bedroom, tie me to

the bed and you can do whatever you want'.....

.

.

.

........So, here I am!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.