Finnally Back !!!!!!!


maddhunter

Recommended Posts

Well I finally made it back. New computer and all.

While I was gone my familly and I was robbed 5 times this last winter. the last and final haul took our deer rifles which were laying out because it was THANKSGIVING night!!!!!

We now have bounced back and have replenished most of the necesity stuff. They took alot of hunting stuff and money. We still find stuff missing even now. We still have our bows and have rplaced 2 of the 3 guns that we lost.

Bad thing is both guns my son shot his first with. First deer, a doe, with my father-in-law's Browning 308 (father-in-law past away 4 years ago) and shot his first buck, which is on the wall, with my brand new 25-06 Model 110 Savage.

WELL HELLO TO ALL OLD AND NEW!!!!! I'M BACK!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great to have you back.

Robbed 5 times!!! Ouch! You need to get yourself a BIG mean angry dog with a bad attitude, actually it sounds like you need a bunch of them, one for each room in your house. I hope the police eventually catch the dirtbags and you get all of your stuff back in good shape. Do they have any leads?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We since have an extra outdoor pole light and security lights and motion cameras. And indoor security system. And for the first time in my life a loaded gun by my side and one hidden. The safe we have is a key entry which they used the key on my key ring to get in it. the safe has always been to keep the kids safe from the guns not from someone stealing them. and there were odd circumstances that help us not notice that we had been robbed the first few times. didn't notice anything missing. Very clever bassy turds. we figure though it's probably a good thing I didn't catch them because I would have shot them dead and then I would have had to live with that. It would be one thing if my familly was threatined I wouldn't hesatate no matter what. Be luckily and thank GOD, that never happened.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.