redkneck Posted September 3, 2009 Report Share Posted September 3, 2009 Sounds good, but we rented a backhoe and dozer to clean up what's left of our property after it was clearcut. Also have the joy of tearing down my grandmother's house Not really looking forward to it at all. But hey, college football starts tonight! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrow32 Posted September 4, 2009 Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 Good luck with that man. Got a 4 weekend here for me and I'm working every day of it. Sucks. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
swohiodave Posted September 4, 2009 Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 I have to settle for 3 day weekend here. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HUNTINGMAN Posted September 4, 2009 Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 Enjoy the time off,I'm sure it's well earned. I am going back tomarrow night after being off on my seven days,now that sucks. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rhine16 Posted September 4, 2009 Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 I'll get home from school at around 11 tomorrow.... Got 5 plots to get ready and plant before monday is over. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muff Posted September 4, 2009 Report Share Posted September 4, 2009 My 4 day weekend started last night....working 4 night shifts in a row. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.