Norm Sauceman Posted September 18, 2009 Report Share Posted September 18, 2009 Do any of you have one of these you would like to sell? If so, please PM me. Thanks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redkneck Posted September 18, 2009 Report Share Posted September 18, 2009 Norm, I think my dad still has one he got after his spinal cord injury. He hasn't bowhunted in a few years, I'm trying to talk him into getting a newer lower poundage bow. If he's got it, I'll mail it to ya no charge. Should be able to let you know by this weekend. PM me sometime Sunday if you havent heard back. I have been known to forget stuff once or twice over the years. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Norm Sauceman Posted September 19, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 Awesome!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted September 19, 2009 Report Share Posted September 19, 2009 WOW..I looked all over the internet for one and couldn't find one for sale. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Straight Shooter Posted September 21, 2009 Report Share Posted September 21, 2009 I'm pretty sure my buddy is still a dealer for these, let me check and I'll let you know. He loves hunting with his. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redkneck Posted September 21, 2009 Report Share Posted September 21, 2009 That would be great. Had an issue with my dad's and PM'd Norm about it. Turned out it wasnt his but someone had loaned it to him and so on and so on. So I dont know right now if I can get it anytime soon. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.