Draw-Loc


Norm Sauceman

Recommended Posts

Norm, I think my dad still has one he got after his spinal cord injury. He hasn't bowhunted in a few years, I'm trying to talk him into getting a newer lower poundage bow. If he's got it, I'll mail it to ya no charge. Should be able to let you know by this weekend. PM me sometime Sunday if you havent heard back. I have been known to forget stuff once or twice over the years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.