sluggunner Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 Although there are few things in life that are more fun done alone than in the company of others, I was thinking of a few that are definitely much more enjoyable when done alone. Here is my list, what is yours: 1.) Surfing the is site or any internet site. I hate people peeking over my shoulder, asking questions like, "When is it my turn?" or "click on this or click on that." It drives me nuts. 2.) Playing a video game, I hate the kind where you are playing against someone else. 3.) Deer hunting. Since I hunt from a stand and do not do drives, I like to go it alone so I don't have to worry that someone else is cold or bored or whatever. I like knowing I can stay as long or as short as I want, and if the hunt gets messed up it is my own fault and not due to someone else making noise or stinking up the place etc... 4.) Shopping, on the rare occasions when I do go out to buy something, I would rather go it alone. Especially if I am looking at new cars & trucks. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dance.and.shoot Posted September 26, 2009 Report Share Posted September 26, 2009 1: Reading a book~I'm a really fast reader which means that if I'm reading a book with someone, I usually have to wait a couple minutes for them to catch up...then they want to discuss the book IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER!!! that's a big No No in my book... 2: Photography~I love taking pictures, and often go with my dad. but he's the only one I can go with. He know what I expect during my photography time...No talking unless it's for help, no copying me just because you want to, stay out of my way, simple stuff like that...oh and DON'T rush me!!! 3: Driving~I'm okay if people are in the car with me while I'm driving, but don't tell me how to drive...and don't touch my radio!!! That's really all there is for me...and there are exceptions to most of them (and I'm not as mean as I sound ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.