Tim Andrus Posted October 4, 2009 Report Share Posted October 4, 2009 till a long vacation..err well its hunting season.... Vacation to me Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted October 4, 2009 Report Share Posted October 4, 2009 People think it's strange when they listen to us or go with us and after we take an animal we say "Now the work begins"...LOL They give you that look like your crazy since before hand we've hung multiple treestands, cut shooting lanes, cleared and planted food plots, depleted the local sporting goods stores of inventory, sprayed down head to toe with scent killer, etc...etc...etc...:clown: My season will basically start when the Muzzleloader season comes in for the northern zone here in NY. That I've shot on and off all year long. Have not practiced nearly enough with the new bow since I had the torn rotator cuff injury to my right shoulder in March. It feels like I'm still rehabing everytime I pull back the bow;) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimT Posted October 4, 2009 Report Share Posted October 4, 2009 Nice Tim. I am on vacation now.. Then again mid november. The fun has begun.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted October 4, 2009 Report Share Posted October 4, 2009 Let the countdown begin! :drink: If you have some free time before then you can come up here and hunt with me. I almost sealed the deal on a big doe last night but one her girlfriends busted me. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Strut10 Posted October 4, 2009 Report Share Posted October 4, 2009 till a long vacation..err well its hunting season.... Vacation to me 15 more for me. Then it's 12 hunting days 'til I go back to the grind. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tim Andrus Posted October 5, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 5, 2009 favorite time of the year for me! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turkeygirl Posted October 5, 2009 Report Share Posted October 5, 2009 My cavation started...well August 24...at least physically...mentally I think I just started vacation! You going to be in NY for the opener Timmy? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tim Andrus Posted October 5, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 5, 2009 yepper then off to Montana on the 23rd Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrow32 Posted October 5, 2009 Report Share Posted October 5, 2009 Sounds good! I'm ready to have a couple weeks off work. I know its coming. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.