Okbwhtr Posted October 29, 2009 Report Share Posted October 29, 2009 Took Roy here out to my lease for a doe tonight. Roy is a disabled Vet who did well and smacked this doe at 85yrds. I think I had more fun than him, honestly we both had a blast. Guys if you get the chance take someone hunting. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dakota Posted October 29, 2009 Report Share Posted October 29, 2009 Way to go, Roy!!! :clap: My hat is off to the both of you: Roy for serving our country and Okbwhtr for taking him out. :rockon: Dakota Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted October 29, 2009 Report Share Posted October 29, 2009 Awesome! WTG to both of you! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BrotherBadger Posted October 31, 2009 Report Share Posted October 31, 2009 I think I had more fun than him, honestly we both had a blast. Guys if you get the chance take someone hunting. I am taking my friend out for his first hunt on thanksgiving week. I'm really excited about it, as i was the one who introduced him to firearms. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted October 31, 2009 Report Share Posted October 31, 2009 That's Awsome Dan... Congrats to Roy... Griz... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BearClaw Posted October 31, 2009 Report Share Posted October 31, 2009 Congrats to both of you! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.