hammerforged Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Well - I have been sitting at this computer since 5:15 this morning emailing back and forth with Stelios Fokas the managing editor of the Greek Hunting magazine I spoke of in my earlier post. My fingers are starting to cramp from all of the typing, but I am excited. Back at it tomorrow with more questions and sending him some pics. Thank You everyone for all your support. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redkneck Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Any emails about a potential hunt yet? heheheee.... Congrats again Ross, Kudos on the recognition. If I ever get a call from Greece, it will probably be INTERPOL. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hoosierbuck Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 If I ever get a call from Greece, it will probably be INTERPOL. Admit nothing, deny everything, give false names. HB Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
csimon Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 congrats Ross. keep up the great work. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.