Muleyman Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 Check this out. You will like it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Prairiepredator Posted November 30, 2009 Report Share Posted November 30, 2009 The things that guy says never gets old! Not only is he hilarious, he is also very right! It is good we have people like that to speak up for us hunters. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
muggs Posted December 1, 2009 Report Share Posted December 1, 2009 I think the guy is intelligent, in a mad scientist sort of way, but honestly...I lose a lot of repsect for him with how much of a promotion slave the guy is. I mean, I can't read one of his articles without having to glaze over 35 product name drops that have nothing to do with the content. Also, if the guy wasn't so over the top, with his mind he could do more good than he's currently doing for the sport of hunting. Being a bowhunter myself, and seeing how some people want to make him my mouthpiece, I kind of take that personally. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.