davetucker Posted December 10, 2009 Report Share Posted December 10, 2009 I know this has already been asked about 3 wks ago but has anyone seen kathleen lately!! I really used to enjoy her threads !! I know when the last person asked of her whereabouts it was said she was gathering her winter meat!! But she has never been gone this long!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted December 10, 2009 Report Share Posted December 10, 2009 Kathleen has not been as active on the forums as she used to be Dave, imagine she has a lot going on. Wife has not heard from her since around the same time she talked with Mike and Steve, may have my wife try to give Kathleen a call this weekend. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
davetucker Posted December 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 10, 2009 thanks william!!! She is missed by more than me i bet, for alot of the realtree family has spent time with her!!I had been really busy this past summer and am way behind on things happening with some!! I hope she is doing fine!!I'm sure if she needed anything she knows the realtree family is here for her!!Anything i can do just let me know!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ruttinbuc Posted December 11, 2009 Report Share Posted December 11, 2009 I have been in contact with Kathleen a few times. She has a lot going on there at home. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted December 11, 2009 Report Share Posted December 11, 2009 not only a lot at home, but a trapline to run. like 5 kids isn't enough, she's a trapper. she'll get back on when she can. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.