tedicast Posted December 13, 2009 Report Share Posted December 13, 2009 7 years ago today, I stumbled across this forum, and joined. I can't believe it was 7 years ago. I have learned so much about hunting, and life in general from the members here. I have seen, and shared a lot of happy events, and some very sad events with the members of the Realtree forum. Some of these events have been things happening in my life, and a lot of them have been things happening in my RT forums friends lives. This was the first forum, or message board that I ever joined, or read for that matter. I have made friends here with people I have never met, but still consider friends in the truest sense of the word. Over the years I have joined, and participated in many other forums. And, joined and left a few also. I'm definitely not as prolific a poster as a lot of you guys, but I still consider this place home. Thanks for having me and putting up with me for the past 7 years!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted December 13, 2009 Report Share Posted December 13, 2009 It's been a pleasure, and I'm looking forward to the next 7 years Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted December 13, 2009 Report Share Posted December 13, 2009 Congrats on your 7th year here on the forums, John! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ruttinbuc Posted December 13, 2009 Report Share Posted December 13, 2009 I know just what you mean, John! Here is to the next 7 and beyond! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted December 13, 2009 Report Share Posted December 13, 2009 Hey Ringer...Stick around...the future is clear as mud:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted December 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 Thanks guys. Definitely looking forward to the next 7 here! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
doubledrop Posted December 14, 2009 Report Share Posted December 14, 2009 best place i have been by far Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adjam5 Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 Congrats John...I have to agree about the folks on this board. They are some of the best people you can ever meet :yes:. Having met you and your wife only proves that:). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muleyman Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 Hasn't even been a year for me. I am so happy I joined!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 way to go, john. friends are a 2 way street. we're glad you're here, and you're one of the many that make this place so special. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted December 15, 2009 Report Share Posted December 15, 2009 Its been great having you around John. Congrats on the milestone. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.