jesse8953 Posted December 20, 2009 Report Share Posted December 20, 2009 You can make a personal email from santa to anyone.Fill all the questions out and have some fun with your family and friends.Try it out and post what you think.http://portablenorthpole.tv Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rem308 Posted December 20, 2009 Report Share Posted December 20, 2009 Thanks for sharing, I can see I'll have some fun with this. Thanks again. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
brad dryden Posted December 20, 2009 Report Share Posted December 20, 2009 That is awsome! This will be fun messing around on. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Kat Posted December 20, 2009 Report Share Posted December 20, 2009 it'd be nice if it worked....I keep getting a 404 error. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jesse8953 Posted December 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 20, 2009 it'd be nice if it worked....I keep getting a 404 error. Me to I tried a couple more times and got through.It worked great last night Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Kat Posted December 20, 2009 Report Share Posted December 20, 2009 http://portablenorthpole.tv/watch/e9226c00dc9e93eb315479390fcedabc put a freakin lump in my throat.......I can't believe I get to share Christmas with my own son this year. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jesse8953 Posted December 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 20, 2009 :yes::clap:Merry Christmas Kyle,Jenn, and Cash Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Kat Posted December 20, 2009 Report Share Posted December 20, 2009 :yes::clap:Merry Christmas Kyle,Jenn, and Cash You too, Thanks for posting this link....I'm going to show Cash this on Christmas Eve. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.