jbeck Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 Sorry it took so long to post this, you know how busy things can get. I took this buck on Nov. 13 ( my anniversary ) it was a good quartering away shot at 35 yards. the buck only went 60 yards. I got Cadee and Mommy to help track the deer, boy was Cadee excited. The smile says it all. Enjoy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ruttinbuc Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 Sorry it took so long to post this, you know how busy things can get. I took this buck on Nov. 13 ( my anniversary ) it was a good quartering away shot at 35 yards. the buck only went 60 yards. I got Cadee and Mommy to help track the deer, boy was Cadee excited. The smile says it all. Enjoy Yes it does jbeck! Yes it does.... Nice looking deer, WTG! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
doubledrop Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 nice job Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 Nice job Cadee :) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 That's too cool Jeff. Way to go Cadee! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest TennesseeTurkey Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 I have the same story (almost) when I was little my papaw took me hunting the very first time ever and we jumped a HUGE buck he shot and I found the blood and tracked the deer.... when we got back he told everybody I killed it and MAN that was the coolest thing in the world to a 8 year old.... Ive been hooked ever since and its how I got into hunting.... I still have that deer mounted on my wall Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 If that smile doesn't make you melt .. nothing will .. CONGRATS !! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
backwoods07 Posted January 4, 2010 Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 Awesome buck! Way to get the family involved! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wyohunter Posted January 5, 2010 Report Share Posted January 5, 2010 cadee is just adoreable, and congrats Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adjam5 Posted January 5, 2010 Report Share Posted January 5, 2010 Congrats on a good buck. Nothing like starting them young;). My is she getting big . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bloodtrails Posted January 5, 2010 Report Share Posted January 5, 2010 :yes::cool2::yes::cool2: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stone Cold Posted January 5, 2010 Report Share Posted January 5, 2010 Way to go! Getting the little princess's involved it great! My daughter has tracked deer with me and she has went shed hunting with me. I think she likes shed hunting more after we found 3 sheds in one day last year. I hope that this year brings us the same luck. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.