Womens Gold Medal hockey game

Muleyman

My mom was just telling me about this this morning. Apparently after the Canada vs. USA game last night wen Canada one they were smoking ciggars and drinking on the ice. And now I guess the other teams are mad. Did anyone else here about this? But I don't think it is a huge deal.

Edited by Muleyman

Haven't heard about the other teams, but I'm pretty sure the Olympic Committee is upset with them. Think I read an article where a rep from IOC commented that celebrating in their lockeroom would've been acceptable but on the center ice in front of the public was over the top???

I'm not much of a hockey fan but I'll say this was a great game. They probably should just let team USA and Canada have a best of 7 series every olympics to see who gets the gold. It would be much more entertaining.

As for the celebration while I'm not totally against it, I think it might have ben better suited in the locker room. But I'm sure they were extremely proud and happy so whatever.