Wobbly_Alaska Posted February 26, 2010 Report Share Posted February 26, 2010 things returned to normal over night. and i have to say it is about time!... woke up today to 2 inch's of snow and -10below zero... been so warm lately i was fearing my spring bear hunts would get affected. our big ones will un den first april had this wx kept on they would have been out a month early before we are ready!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redkneck Posted February 26, 2010 Report Share Posted February 26, 2010 Weather sure is strange this year. We're supposed to get another light snow overnight. I've about lost count how many times I've seen flurries this year down here. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rhino Posted February 26, 2010 Report Share Posted February 26, 2010 Weather sure is strange this year. We're supposed to get another light snow overnight. I've about lost count how many times I've seen flurries this year down here. Yep and forecasting more for Monday night too! Strange weather is right. A 58 day drought into the mid summer period last year. More snow than I ever remember falling down here and this has been the coldest winter I can ever remember for this part of the country. Won't let go either. Beginning to look like spring green up won't start until sometime in April, which would be 3 or 4 weeks later than usual down here. Strange that Alaska was having a warm spell. Can't imagine -10 being normal though. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted February 26, 2010 Report Share Posted February 26, 2010 We've been having it good here this winter! Until a few days ago when the snow and rain started. It's about 36 degrees here now. Got 8 inches of snow last night. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.