youngbuck30230 Posted March 25, 2010 Report Share Posted March 25, 2010 anyone ever go into the chat rooms i've been in there several times but have never seen anyone on Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted March 25, 2010 Report Share Posted March 25, 2010 Yeah people start usually coming in the chat in the evenings, check back around 7:00 and usually there's some people in there. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Prairiepredator Posted March 25, 2010 Report Share Posted March 25, 2010 I am in there lots during the evenings...there is usually a lot of people in there during the evenings. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fawn09 Posted March 25, 2010 Report Share Posted March 25, 2010 There is people in there...just more in the evenings. Sometimes it gets to be crowded other times it's just a few. You'll have to come to see! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muff Posted March 25, 2010 Report Share Posted March 25, 2010 I may even drop by tonight...been a long time since I have stopped by there. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
doog3 Posted March 26, 2010 Report Share Posted March 26, 2010 yup i go in at nite that is when most folks come in Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muleyman Posted March 26, 2010 Report Share Posted March 26, 2010 Ya I am in there almost ever night. Muff, I hope to see u in there sometime! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
brad dryden Posted March 27, 2010 Report Share Posted March 27, 2010 I say the evening would be the best. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.