Guest TennesseeTurkey Posted May 12, 2010 Report Share Posted May 12, 2010 I dreamed my dad (who carries everywhere he goes) got shot and killed last night and I was making a post about it on here... Thank goodness for dreams sometimes Weird night :1eye: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dakota Posted May 12, 2010 Report Share Posted May 12, 2010 Wow! Glad it's not reality! I keep having wierd dreams lately about a former flame and our ruined friendship...you know you always regret things that didn't turn out right and you'd give anything in the world to mend them...then you mend things in the dream and wake up to reality... Funny how dreams work. Dakota Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Prairiepredator Posted May 12, 2010 Report Share Posted May 12, 2010 Lol, I have some pretty strange dreams sometimes too...but then again I'm pretty sure everyone does. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dawg Posted May 13, 2010 Report Share Posted May 13, 2010 Scary dream Will. I had a dream when I was a kid that my mom had bought me this neat race car track. Half of it went up the wall and half on the floor, in a figure 8. It even glowed in the dark......I woke up knowing for sure I had that race car track in my room.............stupid dream.:bummed: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted May 13, 2010 Report Share Posted May 13, 2010 glad it's only a dream. i see a happier endinging in reality for a carrier. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HUNTINGMAN Posted May 13, 2010 Report Share Posted May 13, 2010 (edited) Thats one dreem you dont want to come true,I would call it a nightmare. Edited May 13, 2010 by HUNTINGMAN Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Share Posted May 13, 2010 Yikes, I hate those dreams! Don't know how many times I've dreamed of horrible things like that and woke up in tears. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.