Hunt or be Hunted Posted May 20, 2010 Report Share Posted May 20, 2010 I'm heading to Sacramento KY this weekend for a civil war reenactment. Going to be a kinda big of a event. with 800 Pre-registered reenacters and 30 pieces of artillery, this will be a true powder burner! If anyone lives near there i would love to meet you. Hang out if you would like. Just meet up and talk for a bit. Just let me know! Ill be getting there about 4-5 Friday night and ill be there till Sunday night! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hunt or be Hunted Posted May 21, 2010 Author Report Share Posted May 21, 2010 Well I guess no one lives around there LOL. I'm fixing to head out now, Yall have a great weekend!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.