Guest TennesseeTurkey Posted May 23, 2010 Report Share Posted May 23, 2010 I guarantee you'll laugh at this so if you need a laugh watch this: Also check out some of his other videos of him and his puppets.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted May 23, 2010 Report Share Posted May 23, 2010 Slow day in Kentucky Will? :eat: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest TennesseeTurkey Posted May 23, 2010 Report Share Posted May 23, 2010 Slow day in Kentucky Will? :eat: I actually have that show on DVD and found it on Youtube.... Its great.... and yes, Im off of work today and I have nothing else to do but post videos for yall to watch Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted May 23, 2010 Report Share Posted May 23, 2010 You find that stuff funny? :pop: :eat: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest TennesseeTurkey Posted May 23, 2010 Report Share Posted May 23, 2010 You find that stuff funny? :pop: :eat: Anyone who doesnt find that funny must be a Punk DB from ohio :pop: :eat: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 OK then. Look how many other forum members think that's funny too. This thread is burning it up. :camera: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redkneck Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 (edited) Ouch! Every day is a slow day in KY I cant watch the thing right now, but will give my opinion as to its funniness when I do. A third party should arbitrate such a dispute. On the other hand Chris, Will did offer up a guarantee in his original post, so some reparation may be in order for your lost time in watching it. And yes..... so far it's a slow day in MS too..... Edited May 24, 2010 by redkneck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ravin R10 man Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 OK then. Look how many other forum members think that's funny too. This thread is burning it up. :camera: Im with Chris on this one..I never even cracked a smile...thought who would pay to see this guy? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 Im with Chris on this one..I never even cracked a smile...thought who would pay to see this guy? LOL Apparently, Will is easily amused. He should ride in the jump seat when Tom and I go hunting. Now that's funny. :eat: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ohiobucks Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 LOL Apparently, Will is easily amused. He should ride in the jump seat when Tom and I go hunting. Now that's funny. :eat: Correction - "When Tom and I used to go hunting....." Besides, I don't think he would fit in the jump seat. Also, the video is not even close to funny. Funny and that video aren't even 3rd cousins from a previous marriage. Not funny. :boo: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 Correction - "When Tom and I used to go hunting....." :boo: So this is the year huh? I saw this coming years ago. Too bad. I like hunting with you. I'm on the brink of buying my own land, and on the brink of landing thousands of acres in Coshocton. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ohiobucks Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 I'm on the brink of buying my own land, and on the brink of landing thousands of acres in Coshocton. Same story set on repeat year after year after year....... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 Same story set on repeat year after year after year....... This year, or next, it's gonna come true. My neighbor's dad lives in Coshocton. Funny story I'll have to tell you if I ever see you again. Recently made 403b changes to retirement contributions and set up a "land fund." Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ravin R10 man Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 AAAheeem..Chris I bet id fit in the jump seat...LOL;) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Kat Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 Not funny...only the simple minded could laugh at that and I'm pretty simple minded...try again Willy! You wanna laugh, watch some of Ray Williams Johnsons videos on youtube. Now that guy has some funny videos. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 AAAheeem..Chris I bet id fit in the jump seat...LOL;) Well Martin, unfortunately, looks like Tom is done with me this year. :pop: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ruttinbuc Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 I found it funny that anyone would post that video as funny...:eat: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ohiobucks Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 I found it funny that anyone would post that video as funny...:eat: Now that is funny! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 I found it funny that anyone would post that video as funny...:eat: It's unanimous Will. The vid is not funny and Tom's a DB. :eat: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ohiobucks Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 It's unanimous Will. The vid is not funny and Tom's a DB. :eat: Will, your video is not funny. This pic, on the other hand, is the very definition of funny. I remember dragging that one out for Chris with one arm....those were the days. Too bad he quit mooching off of me and found his own ground to stomp. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redkneck Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 I agree with the video comment, but can't speak as to whether the master of the femoral artery shot is a DB or not. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ohiobucks Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 I agree with the video comment, but can't speak as to whether the master of the femoral artery shot is a DB or not. We need to hang out sometime, you'll find me to be a huge DB! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redkneck Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 Well, at least you're comfortable with step one: admitting it. I moved on to idiot level a while back Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redkneck Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 Funny thing is, I used to get up to Mt. Vernon about once a year! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rhino Posted May 24, 2010 Report Share Posted May 24, 2010 All I got to say is...I hope Taylor Mason doesn't quit his day job. As for Tom...you da masta! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.