need2hunt Posted February 24, 2005 Report Share Posted February 24, 2005 Anyone going this year? I'll be there Saturday and maybe Sunday too. Going to meet up with a bunch of the people from the Primos forum there. We're meeting outside the Archers Choice Booth at 12:00 on Saturday (circled in red), if your around come on over I'ld be happy to meet you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ILSNIPER1 Posted February 24, 2005 Report Share Posted February 24, 2005 Re: Illinois Deer & Turkey Expo I'm going Saturday also, I'll stop by & say hello. Later, Phil B. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dartonman Posted February 24, 2005 Report Share Posted February 24, 2005 Re: Illinois Deer & Turkey Expo Gary, can you send me a website, so I can get a map to it....Ill be there if all goes well.......it would be good to meet some more forum members......al Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
need2hunt Posted February 25, 2005 Author Report Share Posted February 25, 2005 Re: Illinois Deer & Turkey Expo Heres the website... Illinois Deer and Turkey Expo Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.