texastrophies Posted June 25, 2010 Report Share Posted June 25, 2010 Who can relate? http://vimeo.com/12714406 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redkneck Posted June 25, 2010 Report Share Posted June 25, 2010 Funny as all get out! I can relate Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Kat Posted June 25, 2010 Report Share Posted June 25, 2010 I'm out on the office clothes and the turtle ornaments but definitely got the sunglasses thing down! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Kat Posted June 25, 2010 Report Share Posted June 25, 2010 OH and the disney...def disney n nick jr. Where would I be without Yo Gabba Gabba and Wow Wow Wubbzy? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dawg Posted June 25, 2010 Report Share Posted June 25, 2010 I can relate to everything but the clothes, minivan, and ornaments. Funny video!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted June 25, 2010 Report Share Posted June 25, 2010 LMBO!! I can soooooo relate to that one!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.