m gardner Posted August 23, 2010 Report Share Posted August 23, 2010 We got here a few days early and I while I was scouting saw a pretty charcoal colorphase bear. I worked my way along the canyon wall to head him off and brush started waving back and forth about 15 yards ahead of me so I got ready. I was pretty surprised to see an elk instead of the bear. I'm camoed up as a Chinese tourist and it worked perfectly until he smelled me. I think I'll wear something in a more earthly tone during the hunt though! Mark Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
colorado bob Posted August 25, 2010 Report Share Posted August 25, 2010 Blaze orange is perfect-- IMO. CB Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted August 25, 2010 Report Share Posted August 25, 2010 Where can I get a hat like that??? :clap: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
m gardner Posted August 26, 2010 Author Report Share Posted August 26, 2010 (edited) The hat is a Stetson, American Buffalo Collection. It won't look this nice until properly obused of course. Mark P.S. I got online and couldn't find it on Stetson's website. That's the bad thing about being this old. The stuff you own isn't made anymore! Edited August 26, 2010 by m gardner Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.