arrow32 Posted October 20, 2010 Report Share Posted October 20, 2010 Talk about cramped time right now. I have so much to do and there ain't enough time in a week to even begin doing it all.LOL I've got a speech due monday a paper due in another class. I have Drafting work due and homework from my other class. I've been trying to get my jeep put back together. I need to go mow a yard one last time I've been trying to get to for a week and a half now. Plus I have to work...anyone wanna help me out?LOL Just shoot me please...lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hunt or be Hunted Posted October 20, 2010 Report Share Posted October 20, 2010 And through all of that, You still make time to post on the Forums!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrow32 Posted October 20, 2010 Author Report Share Posted October 20, 2010 Yep.lol got tired of doing homework for drafting.LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.