Bought my first howler, don't like it


Guest Andrea

Recommended Posts

Guest Andrea

Bought a Knight and Hale howler and it stinks!!!!!!! Doesn't sound anything like a coyote. I've watched enough shows on Outdoor Channel to know what it's supposed to sound like and this one sounds like a dying crow. Any suggestions on a good call?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Bought my first howler, don\'t like it

I have a K&H also does not sound as good as soem of my other ones but works, I like to use itas a distress call lol! I blow it like a dieng rabbit and it works awsoem, maybe just a different sound but works for me, I got at least 50 coyotes last winter with the K&H howler blown as a distress call, With the luck I have had the past year with the primos mini mag howler I would highly reccomend it, also the crittrgettr howler is awsome, I love the open reed howlers, just get more into the howl than a closed reed in my opinin! Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.