-
Posts
1500 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by WaCoyote
-
Re: My Soon to be Tattoo. Don't put the word browing, just the symbol. The logo is cool, but advertising permanantly on your body? Ever heard people say don't tat your girlfriends name?
-
Re: CONTEST PICTURE POST Well this is my attemp at fame and fortune. Had expected a 3 to 4 dog day. Actually missed one, it came in with one of the dogs in the picture but couldn't pull the double. Had gone to an area where I had seen Bobcats but couldn't pull one in. Can't hunt both days of the contest, gonna have a Daytona 500 party. Sorry for the quality of the pic. The camera wouldn't focus and I was alone. Tried several but non were any good. Heres a better one of the "double" dog. It's buddy was the smartest yote I've ever seen. Wouldn't stop moving and constantly working to wind me. I've never seen one act so smart. It made for a great hunt though.
-
Re: Biggest bird? 25 lbs. 9 1/2 inch beard
-
Re: Can never count on a friend/hunting buddy! I can relate. I've got a "huntin buddy" who constantly does that to me. He always says "I'll talk to the wife and call you". He never calls though. Oh, well.
-
Re: You all are goin doooowwwwwn! Hey "coles" I gave your suggestion a try.
-
Saw a smallish 4x4 whity today still packing one side. Seem a little weird? I'm not a shed hunter, (more of an opportunist) so I've never really paid attention as to when they drop but this seems late.
-
Re: You all are goin doooowwwwwn! Went down to lock in a new place today and got it. They wont let me shoot deer but I can have all the yotes I want. Its adjacent to my new Bobcat spot and full of furry 4 leggers. I think you boys are in trouble! The weather is finally great. I only wish we had snow, then you all would be done! I'll publish my memoirs after the hunt. I just wanna help you all as much as possible.
-
Well I did it! I gave up the smokes and have conquered the painful part of the process. Pert much a done deal now. I spent about $7.00 per day on the nasty things, so to reward myself I'm going to by a new pistola using the money I saved. Don't want a revolver so exclude them. Aleady have 2, don't need another. Has to be full size and no plastic allowed. Not that it's bad, But this gun is going to be metal. Also has to be .40 or larger. I want a semiauto. What appeals to me is the beretta (M92 ?) the us govt type. In 40 s&w. Or almost any kimber 1911. Love the looks of the cz75 ? Like the EAA witness but it's so cheap I wonder if it's a piece of SH T. Do you knowif it's any good.? I like the 10mm. This is your chance to tell me what to buy. So have at it. Please don't debate the goods and bads of plastic. I'm on both sides but don't want polymer this go around.
-
Re: Antelope hunting If the gun will shoot a barnes X bullet you can go a lot smaller for caliber and the bullet wont explode. With a lighter bullet you can really make them scream too. My 06 doesn't like them but my .350 shoots them great. Give them a try if you handload or know someone who does.
-
Re: #6 needs your carma! Give it up. [ QUOTE ] Well, with them as his sponsor.....he should be up for a win!! [/ QUOTE ] Well said!!!
-
Re: You all are goin doooowwwwwn! [ QUOTE ] Oh Whatever PUNK! LOL I actually thought i couldnt go out! But things changed! You Are going DOWN! [/ QUOTE ] LOL! Very nice. Give me your address so I can mail you a clamming shovel. Your gonna need it.
-
Re: Conseco Vs GreenWell. I think roids are way too common in MLB to go start stripping and re-awarding awards. Where does it end? I think we should just give the old wink wink about records in the last 15-20 years and worry about the future. They should just fry guys who get caught from now on though. This really bites, Baseball is my sport, and it makes me mad as &$#@ to see this happening to it. Hate to say it , but I believe Conseco. I don't believe that he spoke up though for any other reason than to get back into the circle. Don't forget he was THE MAN in the early 90's. He just wants another taste.
-
All right this is it for Martin. Show him the love. Who knows, if we send our carma now maybe Viagra will still be there when we need it. I really wish he was still Valvoline. It's unthinkable to advertise Viagra. (You know, Hats, shirts, boxers) Just can't do it. Hes only got one more year, maybe this is the one.
-
Re: Quitting smoking............Help!!! Well I think the physical part is done. Feeling nervous, hyper, etc has pretty much gone away. Now It's just the mental part. This can be difficult, but in a week or two I should be golden. Actually I fell pretty good this morn.
-
Re: You all are goin doooowwwwwn! We're all going to need it. The dogs are getting stubborn. Can't wait to see the pics.
-
Re: Dems and Gun Control Carbonhunter, You were right about Bush saying he would resign. I miss spoke. I had to leave for a couple days to cool down. I do find it interesting though, that you will really try to say that Democrats and Republicans have the same viewpoint on gun control. I just can't see being an outdoorsman who is supporting the same party that is supported by most antigun / antihunting people. Maybe local policies are way different there than here. I took the bait and got all in a hissy and all I really wanted to do is say look out, this is really happening. And it happens to be a Dem sponsored bill. slugshooter, The deal with transporting the weapon: It has to be locked up during transport. And cannot be transported with ammo. It doesn't say loaded, it says cannot be transported with ammo. I don't think this mean all weapons. This refers to assault style weapons only. However, any slide or pump actions with a detachable mag would be considered an assault weapon. Whether they be rifle or shotgun. Truth be told, I didn't care about hi-cap magazines or whether a certain gun had a flash suppressor before, but this is getting scary now.
-
Re: Evidence of Mars Life [ QUOTE ] Ok - Here's my prediction: We find life on Mars EPA immediately places it on Endangered Species List Sierra Club files a suit in federal court to prevent any future landings that might disturb the new species PETA, HSUS, ELF, ALF and the European Union file Amicus Briefs John Kerry appears on 60 Minutes and states that he has a plan to help the Martians Howard Dean appears on CNN and questions Haliburton's role on Mars and the obvious connection to Cheney and Bush [/ QUOTE ] Now that was funny!! LOL!!!
-
Re: best tasting animal on the planet. Any and all seafood, (ok not eight the legged non bone having ones), Cow, Moose, Chukar, Pig is right up there too.
-
Re: Rain...drats!! Thats a bummer. It's been windy here, but it's supposed to be nice this weekend. It's been really slow though! Good luck!!! I wish they didn't have it during the Daytona 500 though.
-
Re: Quitting smoking............Help!!! Well I made it through another day. Today was pretty bad but a lot better than yesterday. What should I buy with the money I save. I should say, what kind of gun. I spent about $7.00 a day on the average so thats quite a savings. I want a stainless berretta in 40 sw, but would also like a new .270. What do you think? Thanks again to all!!
-
Re: .308 Norma Mag. get a remington 673 in .350 rem mag. Then you'll be unique. I love the look on peoples faces when I talk about my .350 Mag
-
Wacoyote the slayer of many predators will be destroying you and your pathetic egos this weekend. You might just want to sit home, you girly men!! The coyote shoot will be named after me in my honor. Oh, I guess it kind of already is. Saved my best spot for this shoot, and it's gonna be a good one, sorry fellas, after this weekend you'll probably take up clamming or something. Good luck, You'll definately need it!!!
-
Re: Quitting smoking............Help!!! I agree totally. But people who haven't been there just don't get how strong that grip is. It is a force. I'm 37 so I've been around a little while and I used to really think drunks and druggies were just scum. I've mellowed a bit though. I'm not ready to say it's an illness, but being a smoker I definately understand being addicted. It sound so simple yet the power over you is unbelievable.
-
Re: Quitting smoking............Help!!! The first three days really hurt. Last night was really bad. Those cigars are strong I guess. Well, here in the next day or two is when I'll start smelling all of you smokers. Don't be offended when I scoul and move away, but lets face it smokers stink. You don't know it when you smoke but you sure know when you quit. At least I don't work in a traditional office setting where other people would have to put up with me. But I'm getting along better todat anyways. Thanks all!
-
Re: I made my... How long is your season? Holy cow, it's February! You are a lucky man! We get about 1 month to get it done and we only get one deer. That ended back in Nov.