mike13candace

Members
  • Posts

    1204
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mike13candace

  1. Birthdays are always good... enjoy:)
  2. :) Happy Birthday :) Great to see kids shooting young..
  3. Thanks Tim, I'm all in on Sunday ...see you there
  4. I have used a popup blind... deer seem very cautious aproaching the noise from wind blowing the material...
  5. Thanks for the reply. I had two very mature bucks come over a slight hill and lock eyes on to me.. Both had nice racks. I will see you at Cabellas
  6. The area I archery hunt in San Saba Texas has very few trees to hang a stand. Ground hunting is difficult. Cedar trees offer ground blind cover. Only problem is trying not to be seen...Anyone have any luck using a decoy to draw attention away from me.
  7. Hope she feels better soon... This flu bug passed through our house... Lots of fluids & Rest.. betters days to come:)
  8. Great gift... I watched my son grow through the years from small youth bows to the Mathews he has now. Hunting will give you two qualitity time together. Time well spent...
  9. Congrats... Successful day went you find one..lol
  10. After reviewing what I typed... ??? Darn must have hit enter early... I wanted to say... love making my own arrows complete. Allows me to try different fletching length setups.
  11. Too bad the things in life we enjoy take the first hit.. Stimulas....
  12. Wow... nice catch throught the ice... Here in the Northeast we have a few places to catch Musky:)
  13. Nice deer...should develope nice over the summer...keep feeding
  14. Congrats on the new Buck....
  15. Currently own a etrex... no problem marking stand locations.
  16. I had both shoulders operated on three years apart. AC joint surgery. Removing 1" of collar bone from right side, 1/2" from left side. With a little work stretching and training I was able to continue 58lbs. of draw weight . No problem now....
  17. Good job... Always fun with success..