doubledrop

Members
  • Posts

    832
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by doubledrop

  1. sorry to hear that. you and your family have my prayers.
  2. 4600 back on federal and 2 bucks on state.
  3. welcome to the forums larry. this is by far the best place with the best people on the web. kick back and enjoy.
  4. that is awesome. I have to admit i wish it was me going.
  5. it is hard not to hear about this all the time, but it is none of my business what he does or doesnt do. It is his life let him fix it or screw it up however he wants to I really dont care. just my opinion.
  6. Football- Bengals Baseball- Yankees Basketball- the Cavs
  7. Thats awesome, I love how those look.
  8. doubledrop

    Biscuits?

    honey for me. I love good fresh honey, man that is hard to beat.
  9. all of them look great. very good work
  10. dumbest thing i shot was the garage, yep right in the side of it.
  11. my daughter had 4 teeth at 4 months old, I went through all of this as well Kyle she was colic and had acid reflux which i am sure she got from me. the sound of a sweeper running was the only thing that could make her quit crying. I know it sounds crazy but it worked.
  12. If a woman can win in the PBR then why not Nascar? not that i want it to but anything can happen.