Buckslayer Posted August 21, 2006 Report Share Posted August 21, 2006 Re: Commute to work My commute is 27 miles, one way... about 32 minutes. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted August 21, 2006 Report Share Posted August 21, 2006 Re: Commute to work My drive is 22 miles one way. The longest I have ever driven has been 55 miles. The shortest was about 15 miles. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
c_lou Posted August 21, 2006 Report Share Posted August 21, 2006 Re: Commute to work My drive now is about 23 miles one way. The longest I ever had was 40 miles one way. The shortest was about 6 miles one way. Now time traveled is another subject. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nosdog2 Posted August 21, 2006 Report Share Posted August 21, 2006 Re: Commute to work I commute into DC so you can imagine the animals that I see on a day to day basis. 38 miles, usually takes me about and hour and a half. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Norm Sauceman Posted August 21, 2006 Report Share Posted August 21, 2006 Re: Commute to work Before I was injured, I commutted 75 miles one way. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ksbowhntr77 Posted August 21, 2006 Report Share Posted August 21, 2006 Re: Commute to work 43 miles one way, takes about 40 minutes. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
unioncountyslayer Posted August 21, 2006 Report Share Posted August 21, 2006 Re: Commute to work If I'm going to the office, I walk about 20 paces from the back door. Otherwise it just depends on where I'm going. Longest job to date is probably around 20 miles away, but I don't make a habit of going that far. There's enough work close by. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muff Posted August 22, 2006 Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Re: Commute to work As the crow flys I am only about 5 miles away from where I work....BUT I live on an Island so I have to take a car ferry across to the mainland so I can drive to work.If I am working day shift in the week I have to take the 06:45am boat....That meens I have to be in line up at about 05:50 if I want to get my truck on the boat....It makes my trip a LONG time to travel about 10 miles...one way Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted August 22, 2006 Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Re: Commute to work Now that I work in town it's about 1.5 - 2 miles each way. It usually takes 5 minutes to get to work with morning commuters that don't know how to drive over 15-20mph, then there's 3 traffic lights that I get stopped at EVERY time. It sure beats the 15 mile each way drive when I used to work in the next town. I miss the drive, but don't miss having to pay the gas money all the time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowJoe Posted August 22, 2006 Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Re: Commute to work I drive about 18 miles from Christopher to Marion. Done it for almost 3 years. Not too bad of a drive. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randyman Posted August 22, 2006 Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Re: Commute to work Current commute is 35 miles, longest was 42 miles, shortest was 22 miles. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest ILclimber Posted August 22, 2006 Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Re: Commute to work I work here in St. Louis and I am very fortunate that I only have about a 5 to 10 minute drive from just over 4 miles away! I know, I know, I'm lucky to have this, but the furthest is proababy 20 miles when I used to work construction back in the day! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.