NiteRunner

Members
  • Posts

    2132
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NiteRunner

  1. Whats the Difference between Digital Zoom and Optical Zoom? Thanks! Laura
  2. Re: Deer Contest,Prizes????? Cool! Thanks Guys!
  3. Re: Gun\'n For Gobbles #20 Sorry for not pulling my wieght team, but the birds aren't playing along. I"ve got less then 2 weeks to try for one. Have to see how it goes.
  4. Re: true/false False T/F Do you get Poisen Ivy?
  5. Re: Son scores first gobbler! Congrats, Way to Go!
  6. Re: Son\'s First Bird! Nice Job Zak! Congrads!
  7. Re: Another 1st in Ohio Congratulations on the first bird! Hope there's many more to come!
  8. Re: true/false False T/F: Shoot 3D Archery
  9. Re: New to the Forum.... Welcome to RealTree Bob! People are going to love your Hobby! Enjoy it here! Laura - Camopup
  10. Re: Gun\'n For Gobbles #20 No Luck yet. Went to some Public ground today, never even heard a gobble. We went there yesterday also and had some come in, but the big one held back, the rest were jakes. We got out of there though, it sounded like a War Zone! People were shooting 2-3 times and even a forth shot. It was nuts.
  11. Re: Free flexfletch vanes Thanks!
  12. Re: Well it didn\'t take long in MN. Congrats Borch! Nice bird!
  13. Re: Who all has seen something like this.... That's pretty! I'd love to at least see one like that around here.
  14. Re: Bambi and Bambi 2 Disney has really gone down hill with they're movies IMO. Fow & the Hound 2 will be coming shortly they said. And Did you know you can't actually prove Bambi's mom was shot? How do you know she just didn't run off and leave him because he smelled like skunk?
  15. Re: Ohio Shed Found it in Portage Co. It was laying right between a soybean field and a stand of pines. I saw the fork of the tines sticking up from the leaves and I thought, Yes, Yes, Yes! I love finding sheds! Laura
  16. Found this while turkey hunting Sat. Nothing huge, would have been better but he broke the main beam and G2 off. Couldn't find the other half.
  17. Re: Youth success Pic Congrats to him!
  18. Re: Gun\'n For Gobbles #20 Wow that is a biggun! Congrats! Had a friend go down to Kentucky and he brought one about the same back, only diff is it had 1 1/4 spurs. If you need help with the pics let me know.
  19. Re: true/false False True or False: Do you talk to Yourself?
  20. Re: Happy birthday chicks_hunt_to Happy Belated Birthday!
  21. Re: Gun\'n For Gobbles #20 I'm headed off tomorrow for the Youth season. Seen 8 Jakes in one batch, with 1 Tom. And another held 4 different Gobblers. Got a few in mind. Hopefully it will come together.
  22. Went scouting last night and found 2 spots were the turkeys would dust themselves at. It was neat, they had it dished out a few inches and they had the dirt to a point that it was like a powder. Had a few feathers around it too. Do they visit these often? I heard they go more if the bugs get bad, not sure.
  23. Re: Two In One! Awesome! Congrats Ashley! And her Dad! Beautiful Birds!
  24. Re: Tying a String Loop Thanks All! I'm downloading the video now, Thanks for it Coyote Kid! So if I understand this, one knot should face the right while the other left? And I need to burn bigger ends.
  25. Re: Youth Archery Thanks for coming over Kyle!