-
Posts
1204 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Rem308
-
You said it brother!
-
Update Great news folks, we have found this little guy a good home. I will provide more info once I have time, but did want to thank everyone for helping. This guy is going to a good home, they have rescued a few other dogs including 1 beagle. He will be well taken care of. Thanks again.
-
Hey, that's understandable. We are really getting some good leads..one guy is a fellow hunter, he has a few rabbit beagles and a few that are just pets, but regardless will give it a good home in the environment that a beagle needs. I will be sure to keep the post updated. Thanks again.
-
buck i thought id share with yall from 2002
Rem308 replied to BrandonBowling21's topic in Deer Hunting
That is a great buck for sure...and having some sentimental value definitely makes it a trophy. Glad to see such a nice buck, congrats. -
I can't say it enough...that buck is just perfect! Holy smokes what a wide & tall rack!
-
Very cool pics...I was certainly a little uneasy earlier this season when I found that we had a black bear around. Made those EARLY morning walks into the woods a little more interesting!
-
Appears to be 5 hours away from Middlesboro, KY...I've got several potential good homes, just waiting to hear definites, will keep you posted. If need be, we could drive a little ways each...let me know what you think.
-
I'm still looking...surely someone will come through and help this guy.
-
Found this little guy struggling to make it on the farm…very scared and weak, but he’s certainly getting better now. He was miles away from any home, just happened to hear him whimpering and thought maybe he was wounded...but, turned out to be just very weak and probably dehydrated. After some food he started perking up and is starting to get playful. He appears to be pure bread, and needs a good home. He is young, still looks to be in the puppy stage. Anyone know of someone wanting to give him a good home? I am in Huntington, WV (but will be traveling a little back towards Beckley after Thanksgiving) in case someone was close and wanted to help. I rescued a terrier from the pound but don't have the right setup for a beagle. Wish I could keep him, I'm starting to take a liking to this guy...someone help me out.
-
Way to go for you both. I think the smile says it all. You're a lucky guy, glad to hear that you got to be there and will now share in the memory.
-
I had a similiar instance a few years ago on the opener of our rifle season...I had plans to wait on a nice buck but ended up having to take a button buck that had been wounded. Same thing...I knew it was suffering and wouldn't go on much farther, so I took it. You did the right thing, and you have some good, tender venison to boot.
-
Haha, Oh My. Yeah, I can see that she may not see the resemblance.
-
Oh I never doubted it'd work...glad to see you smoked one. Way to go teammate.
-
Hope you had a good hunt...how'd it turn out?
-
Glad to see you had some luck....good job.
-
Yes, he's a dandy for sure! great job!
-
Thought I'd post a link to this handheld digital video camera in here as well, as I really like mine. http://www.realtree.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93212
-
I was given two of these and only need one. I really like the one I have, but haven't even opened the other, it is still New in Box. I will ship for $90.00. (These images are snagged from the net, but are EXACTLY what I have...Just remember mine is the black case (one of the photos above shows the white case). Thanks) I am looking forward throwing this in my pack and hunting, it is the same size as my cell phone. It holds up to 60 minutes of video (1 continuous video or several smaller ones) and has a rechargeable battery that is slick. It is the black model, (one of the photos above shows the white model) It is New In Box...Not refurbished units or anything, but completely new. I opened the box on the first one and video'd a few sample clips playing with these, but I didn't open the one for auction, it is still sealed in factory box. I like the quality, I like the mobility, but I just don't need them both. After videoing (which these hold up to 60 minutes of data and have digital zoom), you just plug into the USB on a PC or use the included video cable to plug into a TV. Very simple. The audio is surprisingly good for such a little device. I took 2 videos with mine, one far away from the nose bleed seats that I seem to always buy...and the other from up close on the final pouring of my last brew. Uploaded to Youtube they still hold good quality and good sound (Youtube always loses some quality, played back on the TV both are a little better.) Vid 1 (Far away): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdwu6YUMfQ Vide 2 (Close Up): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHsUoiqbv0 I also will copy the factory specs of the FlipVideo Mino: 2GB flash based camcorder can record up to 60 minutes of video, with out the need for tapes, or SD cards Built-in USB arm, acts like a typical USB flash drive, drag and drop Simple camcorder, shooting video is as easy as taking a picture Tripod mount, use any standard tripod for steady video FlipShare built in software that makes it easy to organize, edit and share your videos on YouTube, MySpace, AOL Video, or any other online video service Capable of playing back on a TV with the help from a composite cable Included in the box: F360 Flip Mino Camcorder TV Cable Wrist Strap Soft Case Quickstart Guide I will ship for $90.00.
-
He's a heck of a buck, good job!
-
yes, these are good calls. Like I said, I originally was going to buy a different one, but I like this one a lot...with the rut upon us here, the deer are really responding quite a bit.
-
I just looked at the scores and I'm impressed with how many big deer are being taken ACROSS the board. Good deal. I'm really looking forward to our rifle season, but I do hate it because it really gets the deer spooked quick and they feel the pressure. So much of my bow hunting is centered around not letting them feel like they're being hunted. Good luck team, can't wait to see a few more fall.
-
Sold pending funds
-
That is a big bodied buck! Great pictures too, that blood trail is just what you want! Way to score on a great buck with the bow, you should be proud!